A Tradition of Excellence
In 1922, Charlie Broulim started his first grocery store on Main Street in Rigby, Idaho. Since that time, Broulim's has developed a reputation for combining world-class service with the very best products. In 1951, the Rigby store was rebuilt and enlarged after a fire.
Dick Broulim, Charlie's son, purchased the family business from his father after returning home from graduate school in Chicago. From that time on, Broulim's has experienced much success, expanding into new locations throughout Idaho, including Montpelier, Driggs, St. Anthony, Rexburg, Soda Springs and Shelley.
Today, Broulim's employs over 600 well-trained associates, which they consider their greatest asset. Through them, Broulim's strives to offer the highest levels of customer service, quality and value available in the industry. Broulim's stores support community teams, schools and activities and employees willingly serve as community leaders holding important offices in chambers of commerce, city government and local service clubs.
Broulim's is proud of its heritage and contribution to the development of southeastern Idaho and looks to the future with enthusiasm and optimism as it strives for new opportunities.